Eric Christman is the CEO and Senior Recruiter for Mechanical Construction and Manufacturing, nationwide. He’s a devoted Career Specialist and trusted recruiting partner in the Mechanical, Construction and Manufacturing space.
The following areas are his specialties:
– Mechanical Construction: HVAC, Plumbing, Architect and Fire Protection.
– HVAC: Project Manager, Designer, Estimator, Project Engineer Controls Automation, CAD Operator, Sheet Metal Manager and Sales
– Plumbing: Project Manager, Designer, Estimator, Pipefitter and Sales
– Fire Protection (Alarm & Sprinkler): Project Manager, Designer, Estimator, and Sales
– Manufacturing (Metals, Plastics, Food, Pharma, Pigments & Medical Devices): General Manager, Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Production Supervisor, Process Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Training Manager, Director of Sales, Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Research and Development Scientist and HR Managers.
Eric was previously recruiting at one of the top executive recruiting search firms in the U.S. and lead the Southern-Atlantic regions. He focused in all disciplines of Architecture and Mechanical Contracting, including HVAC, Processed Piping, Plumbing, Sheet Metal, Fire Protection, BIM/AutoCAD/Revit, Mechanical Design, Engineering, and Safety & Risk.
Eric has spent most of his career in the Educational sector working with both public and private sectors to deliver professional training and development results to his students, graduates and professional candidates. He also served as a Director of Career Services which involved sales and recruiting with a top-tier Technology school, and achieved great results both in retention, account development and employment placement. In addition, he has many years of counseling experience with a specialty in managing personal and career behavior.
JOHN QUINCY ADAMS